One Diet to Cure Any Disease | Subah Jain
Want to get rid of diabetes, back pain, knee pain, thyroid, constipation, acne, high blood pressure, PCOD, low energy, obesity, hairfall or even excess weight? Follow the four food principles and one simple diet plan discussed in this video. By changing to a living foods, water-rich, plant-based diet, any disease can be reversed.
Watch Step 1 here :
Method of Making Coconut Milk
1. Take 1 cup chopped fresh coconut slices (nariyal girl) and combine it with 2 cups of water in a high-speed blender.
2. Blend until the coconut is puréed and the mixture looks milky, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into a nut milk bag or a muslin cloth. Take the bag in both hands and squeeze it out over a bowl. Continue to squeeze and wring out your bag until you’ve extracted as much of the milk as possible.
4. Store the milk in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
5. The leftover pulp can be used as a scrub or can be discarded.
👉Satvic Chapati –
👉Satvic Sabzi –
👉Satvic Salads –
👉Satvic Soups –
👉Method of Making Herbal Tea
3 inches of lemongrass stems
Cinnamon sticks, 2 inches
6 green cardamom buds
½ inch coin ginger
2 cups water
1 teaspoon jaggery (optional)
1. Take a saucepan, add the water and bring it to a boil. Add the chopped lemongrass stems.
2. Crush the cinnamon sticks, cardamom buds & ginger in a mortar and pestle. Add to the water and cover the pan for 2-3 minutes.
3. Strain the tea through the strainer into cups.
4. If you like your tea sweetened, add jaggery from the top and enjoy!
👉Economic Times Article about Milk –
👉Video showing the Truth of Milk today –
📸 Instagram Personal:
🙋🏻♂️ Attend our next workshop. Visit
📗 Order our Satvic Food Book. Visit
About Satvic Movement:
This modern civilization has distanced man from Mother Nature and caged him into an illusionary race. Satvic Movement is a movement to break this cage and liberate them to live life with a deeper purpose. Satvic Movement is the beginning of a new civilization delivering holistic, ageless and timeless knowledge of purifying the body and hence getting rid of all health problems without medicines. Satvic is not the vision of one man. It’s not even a mission of one community. It’s rather a calling, from God himself, to reform this misdirected civilization.
Disclaimer – The information contained on Satvic Movement channel is provided for general and educational purposes only and must never be considered a substitute for medical advice from a qualified medical professional. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription medicines, are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals before beginning any nutrition or lifestyle programme. Satvic Movement does not take responsibility for possible health consequences for any person following the information in the educational content.