I have relatively balanced skin, prone to dryness and redness in winter so I want a cleanser that gently cleanses away all makeup (including heavy TV makeup and my beloved two coats of mascara and liner) without stripping my skin. I rely on cream cleansers that rinse off with water – and here is why. Now WARNING some of these are misnamed and do not foam (which is a good thing trust me). Team any of the below with a muslin cloth and warm water and your skin will thank you for it – No More Soap or skin stripping Foaming Gels. It’s time to break out of the bubble addiction when it comes to your skin.
the four products that I mention are
* Estee Lauder new Advanced Night Repair Cleansing Foam (available soon)
* Paula’s Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cleansing Cream £18.50
* Clinique CX Soothing Cleansing Cream £40
* Epionce Gentle Foaming Cleanser £25
High street equivalents if you are on a budget include
* Embryolisse Foaming Milk Cleanser £14.99 (again doesn’t foam)
* Olay Anti Ageing Cream Face Wash £5.49
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE and COMMENT.
Come Follow Me:
* Twitter *
* Instagram *
* Facebook *
Don’t forget I answer every question personally.