From Blueberries, Greek Yoghurt, Salmon to Leafy Green vegetables and many more.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Foods That Will Make You Look 10 Years Younger –
WATCH 🎥: 10 Drinks That Help Slow Down Your Aging –
#AntiAgingFoods #BestAntiAgingFoods #Bestie
Brazil nuts – 00:46
Sesame Seeds – 01:26
Dark Chocolate – 01:56
Blueberries – 02:24
Tuna – 02:44
Avocado – 03:16
Greek Yogurt – 04:05
Eggs – 04:35
Dark Leafy Green Vegetables – 05:08
Tofu – 05:41
Tomatoes – 06:09
Oats – 06:49
Coconut Oil – 07:20
Sweet Potatoes – 08:02
Bell Peppers – 08:27
Green Tea – 09:03
1. Brazil Nuts: These potent seeds hail from South America and may not be as common as peanuts or walnuts, but there’s good reason to seek them out at your local health food store or online:
2. Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are high in calcium and rich in other minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorous and fiber. Bones are made of more than calcium, so an overall mineral-rich diet, along with adequate movement are a recipe for healthy bones for life.
3. Dark Chocolate: Sorry, we are talking about dark chocolate here and milk chocolate doesn’t count. Dark chocolate is loaded with flavanols, which are believed to benefit appearance by increasing blood flow to your skin.
4. Blueberries: Blueberries contain more antioxidants than almost any other fruit. These tiny berries pack a mighty punch giving you protection against skin-damaging free radicals from sun exposure, stress, and pollution.
5. Tuna: Tuna is loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids which can help to reduce inflammation. So why is the ability to quell bodily inflammation so important? Well, stress, lack of sleep, unhealthy eating, and exposures to chemicals in the foods that you eat, breathe, and drink all lead to a chronic state of low-grade inflammation.
6. Avocado: Your body can make all the fats it needs except for two essential fatty acids, Linoleic Acid or LA and Alpha Linolenic Acid or ALA.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: i