In today’s video, we will tell you about 13 foods that speed up the aging process. From sugar, processed foods to certain meats, we will tell about all of these and more.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Remove Your Wrinkles With An Anti Aging Banana Face Mask –
WATCH 🎥: The 5 Best Homemade Moisturisers And Face Washes –
#FoodsThatMakeYouAgeFaster #SkinCare #Bestie
Energy Drinks: 1:37
Deep-Fried Foods: 2:03
Processed Meats: 3:04
Fast Foods: 3:56
Vegetable Oil: 4:41
Spicy Foods: 6:13
Carbohydrates or Wheat: 6:54
Salty Foods: 7:21
Dried Fruits: 8:05
Rice Cakes: 8:44
1. Sugar: This is a reason it is on top of our list. Sugar is the biggest aging contributing to food. It interferes with collagen and elastin, which are your skin’s favorite proteins. When sugar is broken down, it binds to collagen. This binding to collagen can cause wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
2. Energy Drinks: Energy drinks are loaded with refined sugars, acids, and other harmful chemicals. They can damage your teeth, and your smile will never be the same again, making you look older.
3. Deep-Fried Foods: Cooking foods at high temperatures increases inflammatory compounds known as “advanced glycation end products” or AGEs. And yes, AGEs do indeed age you.
4. Processed Meats: Processed meats like salami, bacon, and sausages have become an integral part of the daily diet. But they can really speed up the aging process.
5. Fast Foods: Your much loved fast foods like pizza, hamburgers and french fries, don’t do you any favors in the aging department.
6. Vegetable Oils: Vegetable oils like canola and soybean, are highly processed and can lead to damaged cell membranes. This fastens ageing process and leaves you with an increased risk of heart disease.
7. Alcohol: Alcohol affects the functioning of your liver the body’s number-one detoxifying organ. When the liver is damaged or slowed in its ability to function well and flush toxins from your system, the effects like acne, wrinkles and sallowness are visible on your skin.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: i