Please watch: “पोहा का सबसे आसान और नए तरीके का नाश्ता सिर्फ दो चीज़ो से बनाये|Poha Aloo Snacks Recipe/Poha ka Nasta”
Amla Hair Conditioner
Benefits Of Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Slows Down Ageing.
Cures A Sore Throat.
Fights Against Heart Disease.
Increases Diuretic Activity.
Increases Metabolic Activity.
Reduces Blood Sugar.
High In Digestive Fiber.
👉Amla juice – Amla juice is also commonly juice during summer season. Its scientific name is Phyllanthus emblica. It is used in medicinal and its taste is relatively bitter as an amla juice. Amla contains several types of nutrients and antioxidants so it gains popularity.
आंवला से कैंडी , जूस व हेयर कंडीशनर घर पर बनाने का आसान तरीका | Amla Candy – Easy and Healthy Recipe
Benefits of Amla Juice – There are some benefits of amla juice which are discussed below
1. As per research, it lowers the risk of cholesterol level when daily consumption of amla juice.
2. Amla contains fiber which is helpful in improvement in digestive health.
3. There are several antioxidants are present in amla juice thus it helps in preventing the signs of aging and also improve the appearance of the skin. The antioxidants in amla removes free radicals and prevent cellular mutation which is the cause of loose skin.
4. Amla contains high level of protein which increases the white blood cells and improves the immune system.
5. Potassium are present in amla juice which decreases the blood pressure, decreases the cholesterol level which lower the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
6. Amla juice also helps in reducing the sugar level in blood which lowers the risk of diabetes.
7. The ellagic acid, gallic acid, and other flavonoids are present in the Amla juice which lowers the risk of several types of cancers.
8. High level of vitamin C is present in amla juice which helps in growth and repair of all the body including the appearance of the skin.
9. It also useful in the growth of hair which becomes hair healthy.
10. Amla juice also helps in lowering the weight of the body because it contains fewer calories.
he health benefits of Amla are limitless and the fruit is always revered as a wonder fruit that is a power source of various vitamins and nutrition. Many people hesitate to take Amla raw, thereby ignoring all the health benefits that it has got to offer. In order to fill this gap, Amla candy has been introduced which provides for a sweet taste and also brings along with all the health benefits that Amla has got to offer. It is a dried up form of Amla that tastes great. There are many people who find it quite difficult to refrain from it, once they have it. The amla candy is usually made out of sugar, amla and glucose.
Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C which is known to boost the immunity levels in the body. People who have amla on a regular basis find themselves less prone to fall ill of a disease as they would have built up an effective immune system over the course of time. It is also anti-inflammatory in nature and is known to bring down pain and discomfort to a great extent. The Vitamin C rich fruit also contributes greatly for maintaining skin and hair.
Skin and hair
Amla works like a wonder when it comes to treating skin and hair problems. It is known to be packed with anti-oxidants that is known to fight the body against any sort of issues. It fights against the radical and provides for a naturally glowing and healthy skin. It is known to have anti-ageing properties and by taking amla regularly, one can delay the aging process considerably. Amla is extensively used for treating hair conditions and makes it look strong and beautiful. People who take Amla juice on a regular basis can visibly see the difference that their skin is glowing and the hair fall has stopped.
Cures cough and cold
Amla candy brings down cough and cold condition in individuals. It is packed with rich nutrients and provides for an instant relief from cough. When Amla juice is mixed with honey and consumed, it is known to be a perfect cure for cold. Apart from that, there are various other health benefits that this small yet powerful fruit has got to offer.
The best thing about Vitamin C in Amla is the fact that this source of Vitamin is easily absorbed by the body when compared to Vitamins offered by supplements and hence this turns out to be an ideal choice by many. There are many ready made amla candy that are available in the market and one can buy them and take it on a regular basis. It would be possible to see effective results in a matter of just one month and once started to have it, one cannot refrain from it totally.
💓🔥💓Follows Us Facebook & Instagram -@shyamli’s kitchen